Gomaco 9500 Kit
The Maxon Surgecrete Hopper for the Gomaco 9500 allows contractors to utilize their existing 9500 to place materials previously not possible – including RCC, soil cement and sticky/stiff concrete mix designs. Interchangeable with the factory Gomaco hopper, the Maxon Surgecrete Hopper can be quickly installed in the field, and utilizes the existing hydraulic power from the 9500 prime mover.
The Surgecrete includes two planetary drives powering the 36” (915mm) diameter double flight auger (versus 18” diameter auger on factory original Gomaco hopper). The Surgecrete Hopper’s dual cylinder lift gate pulls material into the center of the hopper, while the auger continuously feeds material to the Gomaco 9500 belt conveyor, eliminating “bridging” of materials or “rat holes” common with the original factory supplied Gomaco hopper. The increased Hopper size, 12 yd3 (9m3) heaped, allows dump bodies to quickly offload and return, reducing cycle times, and leaves more material in the hopper between loads ensuring maximum placing rates for the 9500.
- Handles most concrete mix designs, sand, aggregate, soil cement, and RCC
- Larger hopper allows transporters to quickly offload, reducing cycle times
- Double flight 36” (915mm) diameter screw auger with two heavy duty planetary drives
- Two hydraulic vibrators
- Hydraulic operated 24” (mm) gate matches discharge speed to placing speed of 9500
- Direct interchange with existing Gomaco 9500 hopper
6 yd3 – water level, 12yd3 – heaped
WEIGHT W/ FLUIDS
9,200lbs (4173 kg) *note: 10 cubic yard unit
- UHMW Shell Liner